יום רביעי, 10 באוקטובר 2012

An Autumn Evening - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

On the eve of the holiday, everyone is sitting around the dinner table, feeling the cool breeze signaling the start of Fall, when suddenly I feel little drops of rain on my hands.

I went into a state of shock last week when daylight savings time clocked in together with the winter blues I suffer from.
The idea that it gets dark early makes me uneasy and overwhelmed but why? There are advantages - such as having to change my wardrobe, possibly renewing it as well.



At the recommendation of my close friend and stylist, Shachar Raben, I recently cleaned out my closet after dear Shachar took out all of my winter clothes claiming that they are all passé.  A few weeks passed until I got over the initial loss and feeling of emptiness from the extra space in the top shelf in my closet. Yet after taking myself on a shopping spree yesterday, updating my look for the Fall with new and chic styles, I feel better (pictures to follow...).

 These picks will definitely keep me cozy this year as black is always in fashion and leopard print are always a wardrobe essential.
So which new items did you pick up for this season?

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Thank`s for leaving a sweet little note! it makes my day

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...